Meet one of my clients – Heather. Heather and I have been working together for almost a year now. Heather is a consultant that works from anywhere and has a life full of the demands of owning her own business, volunteering, and having a family. She could easily relate to several of the issues that I describe on my website, such as:
- Spending long days working and meeting clients in addition to having a home/family life.
- Feeling overwhelmed and tired trying to balance her career and personal life.
- Wishing she had someone to work out with consistently using exercises that would achieve different results.
For Heather, I am able to:
- Hold her accountable by being a regularly scheduled appointment on her calendar.
- Provide a wider variety of exercises than she would do on her own.
- Give her a reason to get out of bed – she doesn’t like to work out alone!
- Boost her mood for the day with a motivating workout.
- Increase her overall strength and fitness as well as improve her running speed.
From the beginning, we’ve been working toward the goals set during the consultation session. Heather and I meet first thing in the morning, before her day explodes. In each session, which runs less than an hour, we’re able to warm up, complete a total body workout using fun equipment and/or bodyweight, cool down, and stretch.
Since starting, Heather has commented numerous times that she was totally neglecting weight workouts in favor of “more convenient” cardio like running or biking. She loves the fun variety of fitness equipment like the sandbag suitcase. Her results have been phenomenal! She’s now much stronger and has shaved 2 minutes off of her 5k time!
If you are a busy professional that is having a hard time getting into a workout routine by yourself, give me a call. I’d love to talk with you about how to best incorporate fitness into your hectic day!