This Fall can be the perfect time to add some spice into your fitness routine or kick start your training program! Here are some ideas to get you moving:
- Many continuing education programs start new sessions in the fall. Explore the schedule – you might be surprised at what you can find for very reasonable prices. For example, many sites offer aerobics and kickboxing sessions, but depending on the location’s facilities, you may also be able to find basketball or racquetball, to name just a few!
- If you have children, chances are your evenings are very hectic. Consider walking the field around your child’s activity instead of sitting down. Take some time when they’re engaged to get in a quick workout at the nearby gym. If your child’s practice is within a reasonable distance, ditch the car, and take the bikes instead!
- Now that the weather is cooling, take time to explore the outdoors! Jacksonville is the perfect place to enjoy nature. With miles of hiking and biking trails located throughout the city, you can feel like you’re in the middle of nowhere when you’re only minutes from home. (For more information on local parks, click here. Up for a bit more adventure? Check out Florida State Parks here.
- Try something new! Colleges aren’t the only ones that like to begin new courses in the fall. Many gyms and recreational facilities also begin sessions as well. Have you always wanted to take a ballet class? Now might be the perfect time.
- Fall into shape with me! Start now on your 2015 new year’s weight loss goals and simultaneously ward off the dreaded holiday weight gain! Sign up now for 8 fall sessions with me and receive a bonus mini-personality assessment/consultation. Designed to help you learn how you like to work out based on who you are!
If you’d like a personal trainer to help you navigate through your workout options, please give me a call!
Photo courtesy of Doub Caribb and license under creative commons.